LEG 2019: Learning , Evolution & Games
LEG2019 is intended to bring together researchers who are interested in the evolutionary foundations of economic and social behavior, evolutionary game theory, and learning in games.
All details about the conference can be found at: https://sites.google.com/view/leg2019/
Participation is free, but it requires pre-registration at email@example.com
List of keynote speakers:
- Ingela Alger (Toulouse school of Economics).
- Ido Erev (Israel Institute of Technology)
- Drew Fudenberg (MIT)
- Sergiu Hart (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Laurent Lehmann (University of Lausanne)
- Olof Leimar (Stockholm University)
- John Mcnamara (University of Bristol)
- Arthur Robson (Simon Fraser University)