Dr. Sarit Goldner
227; Building : 504
By appointment in advance by e-mail
|1998-2001||Tel-Aviv University Ph.D. Economics (Supervisor: Prof. Zvi Eckstein)|
|1994-1998||Tel-Aviv University Master of Arts (M.A), Economics|
|1991-1994||Tel-Aviv University Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Economics|
OTHER ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES:
|2008-2009||Member of the Young Scientists Forum, the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities|
- "The Participation of Female Immigrants from the Former Soviet-Union in Vocational Training Courses In Israel", (joint with Zvi Eckstein), Israel Economic Review, 2003, Vol 1(1), pp. 25-54 (also published in Hebrew in the Economic Quarterly, 2001, Volume 48 (3)).
- "Immigrants in the Israeli Hi-Tech Industry: Comparison to Natives and the Effect of Training", Research in Labor Economics, 2006, Volume 24, pp. 265-292.
- "Mass Migration to Israel and Natives’ Employment Transitions", (joint with Daniele Paserman), Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 2006, Volume 59(4), pp. 630-652.
- "Evaluating Active Labor Market Policies for Female Immigrants", (joint with Zvi Eckstein), The Economic Quarterly (in Hebrew), 2006, Volume 53(3), pp. 440- 462.
- "Labor Mobility of Immigrants: Training, Experience, Language and opportunities", (joint with Zvi Eckstein), International Economic Review, 2008, Volume 49(3), pp. 837-872.
- "The role of marriage in immigrants’ human capital investment under liquidity constraints", (joint with Chemi Gotlibovski and Nava Kahana), Journal of Population Economics, Volume 22, Issue 4 (2009), pp. 983-1003.
- "Estimating the Return to Training and Occupational Experience: The Case of Female Immigrants", (joint with Zvi Eckstein), Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 156 (1), pp. 86-105.
- "The Dynamic Impact of Immigration on Natives’ Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Israel", (joint with Daniele Paserman), European Economic Review, available online
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS :
- "Household Structure of Recent Immigrants to Israel" in Ira N, Gang and Gil S, Epstein, ed. (( 2010 "Frontiers of Economics and Globalization, Volume 8- Migration and Culture", Emerald Publishing, , pp.447-465.
- "High skilled Russian Immigrants in the Israeli Labor Market: Adjustment and Impact" (joint with Yoram Weiss) in Barry R, Chiswick, ed, (2011) "High-Skilled Immigration in a Globalized Labor Market" Washington: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, pp 231-263.
- "Immigration and Labor Market Mobility in Israel, 1990 to 2009" (Joint with Z. Eckstein and Y. Weiss), the MIT press, 2012.
- "A Reevaluation of the Role of Family in Immigrants" Labor Market Activity: Evidence from a Comparison of Single and Married Immigrants," (2009) (joint with Chemi Gotlibovski and Nava Kahana) IZA Discussion Papers 4185
- "The Dynamics of Inequality among Immigrants" (2009) The Maurice Falk Institute for Economic Research in Israel, Discussion Paper No. 09.01
Labor Economics, Econometrics, Migration
Last Updated Date : 04/12/2022