Dr. Avichai Snir
231; Building: 504
Mail Box Number:
Wednesday: 14:45-15:45 In advance by mail
Price Rigidity and Monetary Economics, Behavioral Economics and Political Economics
- "Human Capital and Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy," with Daniel Levy, in Harry Potter and the Law, F. Snyder and J. Thomas, Eds. (Durham, NC: Carolina Academic Press), forthcoming, 2009.
- "SP Betting as a Self Enforcing Implicit Cartel," with A. Schnytzer, Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, 2,1, 45-65, 2008.
- "Herding in Imperfect Betting Markets with Inside Traders," with A. Schnytzer, Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, 2,2, 1 – 15, 2008.
- "Shifting Paradigms: From Fostering Equality to Building Safety Nets. Analyzing some Consequences of Privatization in the Israeli Kibbutz," Economic Change and Restructuring, 39, 1,2, 2007, 1-18, 2007.
- "Optimism and Business Cycles in the Israeli Economy 1997-2004," with M. Krausz and B. Zilberfarb, Studies in Banking 17, 95-115, 2006 (in Hebrew).